Conference Headquarters Hotel
Americans for the Arts has secured rooms at discounted rates at our conference headquarters hotel, the InterContinental Miami Hotel. All meetings and events, unless otherwise indicated, will be held at the InterContinental Miami Hotel.
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Room Rates: $271 single | double occupancy, per night + applicable taxes
To qualify for the conference room block rate, you must mention Americans for the Arts when making your reservation. You can also reserve your room online at the conference room block rate.
Discounted Rate Deadline: October 17, 2019
If you book after October 17, Americans for the Arts cannot guarantee the discounted group rate, or if the hotel sells out prior to this date.
Come early and stay late! Group rate will be available from November 12–18, 2019 (subject to availability). Please note that the reservations link will automatically start on the peak nights of the program. If you wish to extend beyond those nights please click the change search icon by the travel dates.
A credit card is required at time of booking to secure reservation. Reservations will be held until hotel check-out time the day following arrival.
All reservations are subject to 13% or current tax charge and $25.00 Hotel Service fee per night.
Reservations not canceled by 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time within 72 hours of check-in will be charged first night room and tax.
The InterContinental Miami offers Valet parking, provided from the main entance of the hotel. See rates below:
- Valet: $37 Standard/$45 Oversized daily overnight plus sals tax. Daytime valet parking fee is $15 for the first hour and $5 each additional hour.
The Miami International Airport (MIA) is located 8 miles from the InterContinental Miami Hotel, the conference headquarters.
Take Advantage of our Travel Partnerships!
Americans for the Arts has partnered with American, Delta and United Airlines to bring you discounted fares! When booking, use the following information to obtain exclusive discounts on airfare (Direct Travel can also ensure you receive these discounts). See below on for information about how to take advantage of these additional savings!
- American Airlines has offered a 6% discount on published fares for National Arts Marketing Project Conference attendees. Ticketing is available at www.aa.com by using authorization code 52N9BD in the promotion code section. For questions regarding ticketing call 1-800-433-1790. Please note discounts exclude basic economy and non-discountable fares.
- Delta Airline discounts is another option with the Americans for the Arts airline partnerships. Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meetings, select "Book Your Flight." In the meeting code box provided, enter the group Meeting Code: NY2RA to access discounted travel. Discounts available range from 2-10% off for Delta and applicable DL codeshare flights and fare rules will determine eligibility.
- Americans for the Arts has partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to National Arts Marketing Project Conference attendees. Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter Z Code: ZGMU and Agreement Code:802952 (without spaces) in the Offer Code box. You may also call the United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET and Sat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET. Booking fees are waived for meeting reservations. Please note that all travel must be booked for the date over the meeting (November 12th - November 21st) in order to receive the discount. Discounts available range from 2-10% off depending on the trip and fare basis.
Please Note: Ticketing Fees May Apply
Once you land at the Miami International Airport, you’ve got a short trip to all things NAMPC at the InterContinental Miami hotel. A variety of transportation options are available at MIA Airport as there is no complimentary shuttle to the InterContinental Miami Hotel. Once you arrive in Miami, proceed through the airport terminal to the Airport Parking Garage/Grand Transportation Plaza where most transportation modes depart. Travel time to the InterContinental Miami Hotel is about 20 minutes, depending on time of day and traffic.
Shuttle Service Discounts
SuperShuttle will take you from door to door, to and from Miami International Airport 24 hours a day. SuperShuttles are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas.
Americans for the Arts has partnered with SuperShuttle to offer our conference attendees additional discounts! Use our group Booking Link to recieve 10% off, but please note the discount does not apply to pre-existing reservations and cannot be applied retroactively. For reference the booking code is VG669. Reservations can also be made by calling 1-800 BLUE VAN (800-258-3826). Reservations made by phone will incur a $3 booking fee; there is no fee for online or mobile app reservations.
Taxicabs are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas.Wheelchair accessible taxis are also availabile upon request. Below are two options for taxi rates.
- Metered Fares: $4.50 for the first 1/6 mile and $.40 each additional 1/6 mile, which equals to $6.90 for the first mile and $2.40 for each additonal mile. Waiting time is $.40 per minute.
- Flat Rates: Zones A through E, Zones 1 through 5 and the Port of Miami.
All taxis accept major credit cards.
Car Ride Services
App-based ride share companies Uber & Lyft are available in Miami! Lyft and Uber have approximately $18-21 fares from the Miami International Airport to the Intercontinental Miami. App based ride services are available when you exit on the lower arrivals level of the Miami International Airport. From there you can confirm your terminal and door location in-app and meet your driver in the middle inner curb.
Rental Car Services
Miami International Airport is currently served by several car rental companies. You can connect to the MIA Rental Car Center using the MIA Mover, located on the 3rd level between the Dolphin and Flamingo garages. Use the 3rd level Skyride (moving walks) to access the MIA Mover station. For more information regarding car rentals at the Miami International Aiport, please visit the ground transportation page on the airport website.