Frequently Asked Questions - Congress
Here is a general list of links to arts and culture programs:
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- U.S. Department of Education, Arts in Education
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- U.S. State Department, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of Citizen Exchange—Cultural Programs Division
- President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
No, we advocate on a diversity of issues relevant to nonprofits and the creative industry.
These issues range from supporting the charitable deduction in tax policy, supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs, driving economic development, encouraging arts education reform, ensuring access to affordable technology and communications, protecting intellectual property, and improving travel and tourism policy.